School of Medicine
Showing 1-7 of 7 Results
Crystal M. Botham, Ph.D.
Director of Strategic Research Development, Medicine - Med/Cardiovascular Medicine
Current Role at Stanford • Providing individualized grantsmanship assistance to postdoctoral fellows and faculty
• Editing and critically evaluating grant applications to improve funding potential
• Interpreting sponsor requirements and providing strategic advice
• Identifying a diverse portfolio of funding opportunities
• Designing and facilitating courses to enable postdoctoral fellows to develop competitive Career Development applications
• Developing and presenting at workshops on grant writing and proposal submission
• Coordinating completion of subcontracts and large collaborative projects
Executive Director, Biomedical Data Science, Medicine - Med/Cardiovascular Medicine
Bio See also:
Director, Strategic Initiatives - Biomedical Data Science, Medicine - Med/Cardiovascular Medicine
Bio Janet Kalesnikoff, PhD, is the Associate Director of the Stanford Cardiovascular Institute (CVI). She received her PhD in Experimental Medicine from the University of British Columbia, and completed her postdoctoral training with Stephen Galli in the Department of Pathology at Stanford University. Dr. Kalesnikoff has over 15 years of experience in an academic environment; her scientific areas of expertise include immunology, molecular and cellular biology and mouse models of disease, and she has extensive grant writing, management and mentoring experience.