School of Medicine
Showing 1-10 of 10 Results
Jonathan H. Chen, MD, PhD
Clinical Instructor, Medicine - General Medical Disciplines
Bio Refer to my Stanford web-page for additional in-depth bio information, publication lists, CV, etc.
Kambria H. Evans, M.Ed.
Academic Research & Program Officer, Medicine - Med/General Internal Medicine
Current Role at Stanford Program Officer, Quality and Organizational Improvement:
- Course educator and manager in "Elective in Quality Improvement, Patient Safety, and Organizational Change" clerkship (MED 344A) and residency rotation.
- Consult on quality improvement project design, resources, methodology, evaluation, outcomes, and publication.
- Develop and implement quality improvement curriculum, and mentor medical students, residents, staff, and faculty.
Specialist, Education and Evaluation (Practice of Medicine course):
- Quality Improvement/ Patient Safety Theme Lead in POM.
- Partner with faculty to teach/develop innovations in curriculum, and design medical education research to measure impact.
Core team member in pre-clerkship elective course "Compassion Cultivation for the Physician-in-Training" (MED 213). http://youtu.be/YjhBPMKCfWs
Casual - Non-Exempt, Medicine - Med/General Internal Medicine
Current Role at Stanford Andrea Sprockett manages global health education programming at the Center for Innovation in Global Health, providing global health education and training opportunities for undergraduates, medical students, residents, graduate students, post-docs, and faculty. Learn more about available Center for Innovation in Global Health programs at http://globalhealth.stanford.edu.
Julie J. White
Admin Services Manager, Medicine - Med/General Internal Medicine
Current Role at Stanford Division Manager
Sr Research Scholar, Medicine - Family & Community Medicine
Current Research and Scholarly Interests Ethnicity and Dementia