School of Medicine
Showing 161-170 of 177 Results
Communications Manager, Medicine - Med/PCOR
Current Role at Stanford Communications Manager for the Center for Health Policy and Center for Primary Care and Outcomes Research at Stanford University.
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics Research)
Current Research and Scholarly Interests Our laboratory develops computational methods to better understand how living systems respond to chemical agents. We use semantic technologies to integrate and analyze large biomedical data and enable knowledge-based discoveries in biology, biochemistry and medicine.
Assistant Professor of Chemical Engineering
Current Research and Scholarly Interests My lab is deeply interested in understand how living cells sense and respond to mechanical stimuli.
Jeffrey Dunn, MD
Clinical Professor, Neurology & Neurological Sciences
Current Research and Scholarly Interests Translational research in the human application of emerging immunotherapies for neurological disease, focusing on Multiple Sclerosis, CIS, transverse myelitis and Neuromyelitis Optica (NMO). Collaborative research with Stanford and extramural scientific faculty to identify biomarkers of disease activity and treatment response in humans. Clinical trials to assess efficacy of emerging treatments for MS, CIS and NMO.
Executive Assistant to the Chairman, Anesthesia
Current Role at Stanford Currently support Dr. Ronald Pearl, M.D., Ph.D., Chair of Anesthesiology, Perioperative & Pain Medicine in the School of Medicine
• coordination of Chairs’ activities, including maintenance of complex calendar, general correspondence, event coordination and other administrative support;
• responsible for the participation and coordination of numerous departmental committees;
• participates in faculty search committees, including coordinating applicant interviews;
• coordination of clinical study monitoring visits;
• maintenance of legal files and correspondence for medical consulting work;
• departmental support, as needed